Terms of Service
§1 scope and contractual partner
(1) For business relationships with the customer, the following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions are only binding for us after express acceptance.
(2) Your contractual partner for all orders is www.dobuy.com (for address, see the end of the terms and conditions)
§2 pictures and description
(1) The images represent the item on offer, although there may be deviations in the presentation and sensation, for example due to different hardware or software. The description describes the article in detail, please read the text carefully.
(2) Accessories that you can see in pictures are not included in the scope of delivery. You have to order them separately.
(3) If a certain characteristic of the article is important to you, please clarify with us before ordering whether the article also has this characteristic.
§3 Delivery area and customer base Orders and deliveries are generally possible worldwide. If you want a delivery outside of the delivery area list, we will try to help you. Please contact our online customer service.
§4 order and conclusion of contract
(1) You order in our shop by clicking
a) Put the article in the shopping cart
b) Enter your delivery and payment details
c) Confirm the correctness of your information on the processing page and then click on the "Order article" button.
(2) After you have submitted your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming that we have received your order and listing its details (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your offer, but is only intended to inform you that we have received your order. By the time the goods are delivered at the latest, you will receive all customer information from us, which you should print out for your records.
(3) The purchase contract is only concluded when the goods are dispatched or a separate email with the subject "order confirmation".
(4) Contracts in our internet shop can only be concluded in German.
§5 Storage of orders Your orders will be saved by us. Should you lose your documents for your orders, please contact us by email / phone. We will be happy to send you a copy of the details of your order.
§6 prices and limited offers
(1) All prices are not end-user prices and do not include any statutory VAT and do not include shipping costs.
(2) Please note that offers in our online shop may be limited in time. Details are given in the respective product description.
(3) Please note that customs duties may have to be paid for shipping, which will be added to the final price of your order.
(1) After placing the order, you should pay within 10 working days, the order that has not been paid for more than 15 working days will be deleted by us. If you have any problem with payment, please contact us.
(2) All additional costs (e.g. bank charges, customs fees, import sales tax, handling fees, etc.) are to be borne by the recipient.
(3) We offer you the following payment methods:
a) via PayPal
b) by Western Union
c) by bank transfer
§8 delivery times
(1) Unless otherwise agreed or otherwise stated on the item, we deliver - assuming stock - within 3-5 working days after receipt of your order. Delivery times are to be calculated from receipt of payment and clarification of all details (such as model, color, size or customer dimensions). Note the bank terms of approx. 5-7 days; also for online transfers!
(2) We deliver under the reservation that we ourselves are supplied correctly and on time and that we are not responsible for the lack of availability. Information about the delivery period is non-binding, unless the delivery date has been promised as an exception.
(3) Delivery times for made-to-measure or custom-made products vary depending on the model or the season. The lead time usually takes 5-15 working days. The delivery times only begin when we have received all the necessary information from the customer.
(4) If the standard delivery time cannot be adhered to, or if, contrary to expectations, an item is no longer available, we will inform you immediately by email. In this case we are entitled to withdraw from the contract and the customer will receive his payments back immediately.
(5) We are not liable for the failure of the delivery and for any consequential damage.
(1) The limitation period for claims for defects is 1 year and begins on the date of expiry